Doing Business with Panama for Curacao
- Date 7 October 2020
- Time 16:00 - 17:00
More about event
Due to its central location, excellent connections and favorable business climate, Panama has been dubbed the ‘Hub of the Americas’. The country on the isthmus is a regional trade, logistics and financial center that has attracted many Dutch businesses.
Are you a business from Curacao and curious about the opportunities doing business with Panama? Join this session and learn more!
During this webinar we will focus on different topics related with the general information on the Panama market brought to you by Holland House based in Panama.
𝙏𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙?
- General information on the Panamanian Market
- Panama’s Unique Selling Points
- Promising sectors and business opportunities in these sectors
- Export of services from Curacao to Panama
- Tips on doing business with Panama
- Experiences of a business from Curacao doing business with Panama